Monday, June 23, 2008

6 year Anniversary

For our anniversary we spent a quiet night at home. Marty prepared our meal. We used the tripod and the camera's timer to get this picture.



We each made a card for the other person. I have great font and card making programs on the computer. Marty’s card was sweet and included the following poem:

It takes two special people,
To make a loving pair.
There’s a joy being around you,
A feeling I love to share.

So best anniversary wishes to you,
Bringing years of joy and fun.
May each year keep getting better,
I hope the good times have just begun.

I was very impressed. Then knowing Marty so well, I guessed (correctly) that Marty didn’t compose the message, he did research on poetry and found an anniversary poem he liked and though was fitting.
It is… and his card was cute too!

1 comment:

~april said...

awwww...martin's romantic side blogged for all to see! i love it! happy anniversary you 2 love birds!
~april