Friday, June 05, 2009

Bryce is 9 Months



This age is great, but bitter sweet. Bryce is rapidly developing from baby to toddler. He loves exploring, following Jack and being in the center of the action. He can stand up using objects, and loves to walk holding on to our fingers. He really enjoys meal time. He loves all the new tastes and textures we present him with. The great part is that as we introduce food to Bryce, Jack who is super picky, is redeveloping a taste for foods he formerly rejected.



Photos of a busy guy!







Bryce and his favorite lovie!


We took Bryce for his 9 month check up on Tuesday. He weighs 24.02 pounds and is 89th percentile, and 29.5 inches tall and is in the 81st percentile. His head is off the charts. Bryce has giant thighs and big arm rolls. I find that when I take him places strangers feel perfectly comfortable telling me all their thoughts on his size. Some even grab his arms and squeeze them (strangers, please don't touch my baby), friends, squeeze away, it is pretty fun. I even had a friend ask me if I have considered feeding him low fat yogurt and more fruits and veggies. I feed Bryce all nutritious foods. I actually make most of his food myself, more of than I did for Jack. He eats tons of fruit and veggies, only take 3 bottles a day, sleeps through the night (yeah) he just enjoys eating! Can you tell I am sensitive about his size? So, if you see him, please don't suggest a diet, he is healthy, very active, and a happy guy. Thank you!


Bryce graduated from his baby tub. This is his first time in the big tubby.

2 comments:

~april said...

i love that pic of brycie in the big boy tub!! i actually think brycie looks thinner now than he used to, many people comment on my big boy too. every baby is different, peeps! :)

Casey or Chris said...

Big babies are the best! That's how I like 'em!!