Saturday, July 25, 2009

Portland

We made a quick trip to Portland. We wanted to meet baby Henry. Henry is Marty's cousin Chris and Casey's little boy. Henry is 3 months old. Though we only live about 3 and a half hours away, it took 3 months to find a weekend that would work for us all to get together. Henry is a sweet little boy and we're so glad we finally got to meet him!


Jack had the best time with his cousin Louisa, Chris and Casey's oldest child.



We owe Aunt Betsie and Uncle Jimmy a big THANK YOU for hosting us over-night on such short notice. We had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Casey or Chris said...

Louisa LOVES Jack and Bryce. She even had me add both of them to her bedtime song (a song I made up about everyone that loves her). She also calls both Jack and Bryce on her play phone all the time now! This picture is the cutest - will you email me a copy?! I want to put it on my blog, too. Love You Guys!! Casey