Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Pictures

Bryce turned 8 months on May 5th. I haven't taken him to get many professional pictures (not since my friend Sandy took his pictures when he was 2 month old). My intention was to use our great camera and take my own pictures. But our great camera is too fancy for me and when you take pictures in "auto" they don't turn out any better than a point and shoot. So I took the boys to Picture People. They do a good job and I got a few good pictures. Here are 3 of my favorite pictures.

4 comments:

The Runner Bunch said...

SO cute! They are all adorable!

~april said...

aaawwww! so cute!

Ann said...

Those are great pictures! I'm sure one will make it into their HS yearbooks.

What good looking kids you have.

Kirk and Abbey said...

Wow! I can't believe that Bryce is 8 months already -- the boys are so cute together in the pictures!